About Kichijoji-Morioka Eye Clinic
- General Ophthalmology
- OCT scan examination for Glaucoma, Macular diseases, …
- Visual field examination for Glaucoma, Brain disorders,…
- Contrast and Glare test for Cataract, Macular diseases, Photophobia,…
- Asthenopia therapy
- Recovery from children’s myopia
- DMT training for children and adult eye care
- Visual recovery with Orthokeratology
- Refresh from eye stress with Chinese method
- Recovery from eye diseases with Chinese medicine
- Recovery from Dry eye with Prug insertion
- Laser therapy ( Diabetic mellitus retinopathy, Retinal vein occlusion, Glaucoma, After cataract )
- Operations ( Cataract, Ptosis, Recurrent Entropion, Conjunctiva Chalasis, Fat hernia in Conjunctiva )
JR Chuo Line Kichijoji Station Center Exit 1-minute walk.
Keio Inokashira Line Kichijoji Station Center Exit 1-minute walk.
Address : White House building 5F, 1-4-15 Kichijoji-Honcho, Musashino-city, Tokyo, Japan, Zip 180-0004
Kiyoshi Morioka, M.D., Ph.D.
※Saturday afternoon (15:00 to 18:00) will be reserved only.
JPY Cash or Crezit Cards (VISA/MASTER/AMEX/…)
We accept Japanese National Health Insurance and Social Insurance.